Ontario Storms Site!  

Go Back   Ontario Storms Site! > Ontario Storms Forums > The Truck Stop: Storm Talk & Chit-Chat

The Truck Stop: Storm Talk & Chit-Chat General talk on past, current, and future storms - all talk about UPCOMING storms goes here

Old 08-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Default TV show "Storm Chasers" cancelled

I just got this from Reed Timmer's facebook feed:

Quote:
2012 TVN webisode series set to premiere Wednesday, September 19!!! Will feature tornado intercepts in the Dominator 2, and a inside look at the grind of a lifestyle behind the storm. Signup for launch info at http://updates.tvnweather.com/

Pictured here is Chad at TVN headquarters, showing me clips he caught during the days upon days of editing. Our production team is managed by world-reknown extreme videographer/producer Chris Whiteneck, who was making TV from the back of the Dominator since the beginning.

Trust me, those disappointed that Storm Chasers was cancelled this year will be fired up when they see our 2012 webisode series. We captured the Dominator team in a very natural, behind-the-scenes-like fashion, while capturing the beauty yet destructive power of tornadoes and massive hail with our new camera systems mounted on the armor of the Dominator.

It's happening.. Wednesday, September 19, 2012 on TVNweather.com. More info to come.