PDA

View Full Version : July 15 2010 Storm in Hamilton

davefootball123
07-16-2010, 05:34 PM
This is a quick vid i got only one thunder. It is still dark out so dont complain the vid is dark. We got some strong winds and very heavy rain which made zero visibility and some thunder and lightning. Make sure u download the video it is better quality. Turn up ur volume

DarkSky
07-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Yah I couldn't see anything but just a black screen (although I jumped through the vid quickly after playing up to 0:22).

I'm thinking it might be best to upload all vids to YouTube then just post the link to them. That way the server isn't permanently storing these videos (makes backing up the site a LONG process after there's 10's of gigs of data).

davefootball123
07-16-2010, 06:19 PM
ok sounds good sorry. I usually do do them to utube but i didnt feel like it today

DarkSky
07-17-2010, 05:48 PM
ok sounds good sorry. I usually do do them to utube but i didnt feel like it today

no problem! But yah, YouTube is the best way to do it. The in-frame media player on here isn't the best, and if you upload it to YouTube you can just post the link to it here and the forum will automatically make a player for it (better than the player used for server-stored files). You can also click the "Video Directory" link at the top and add it to all the rest of the videos.