PDA

View Full Version : Summer arrives this week!

DarkSky
03-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Forecast of 20C on Thursday (and sunny), 21C on Friday !!

Hopefully we can get an early start to the storm season this year.

Smokin Joe
03-30-2010, 10:08 AM
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout......I heard 23 and 25 maybe

Hopefully we score something in April........weather has been mostly boring all winter, warm but boring.....time for some action!

Derecho
03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Looks like a tick of weak instability will travel over southern Ontario this weekend. DP's wont be too impressive, but maybe just enough for a few popcorn thundershowers.

Yesterday TWN said 28C with humidex of 34C here on Friday. Now, it's down to 24C. I went around all day talking about how it's going to feel like 35C on Fri(my birthday) and it turns out TWN made a liar out of me. ;)

DarkSky
03-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Looks like a tick of weak instability will travel over southern Ontario this weekend. DP's wont be too impressive, but maybe just enough for a few popcorn thundershowers.

Yesterday TWN said 28C with humidex of 34C here on Friday. Now, it's down to 24C. I went around all day talking about how it's going to feel like 35C on Fri(my birthday) and it turns out TWN made a liar out of me. ;)

Join the club.

I've been going on the last 2 days about how it was going to be 20C and sunny on Thurs, 21C and sunny on Friday. Now it's 16C and cloudy Thurs, 18C and cloudy Friday. If you want to know the weather, look out a window. It's the most reliable :cool: But usually anything beyond 48hrs and they're just taking wild guesses (not just EC, but any place that does forecasting).

Derecho
03-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Join the club.

I've been going on the last 2 days about how it was going to be 20C and sunny on Thurs, 21C and sunny on Friday. Now it's 16C and cloudy Thurs, 18C and cloudy Friday. If you want to know the weather, look out a window. It's the most reliable :cool: But usually anything beyond 48hrs and they're just taking wild guesses (not just EC, but any place that does forecasting).

Hehehe... funny how everyone not along the lakes will be enjoying a nice balmy temp. St. Kitties looks to barely break 20C. I'll bottle some 24C temp and mail it out to ya... that is if TWN doesn't change the forecast temp again to where St. Kitties ends up warmer than KW.

DarkSky
03-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Hehehe... funny how everyone not along the lakes will be enjoying a nice balmy temp. St. Kitties looks to barely break 20C. I'll bottle some 24C temp and mail it out to ya... that is if TWN doesn't change the forecast temp again to where St. Kitties ends up warmer than KW.

Much appreciated. See if you can pack in a rotating supercell or even a towering Cb into that bottle. ;)

Derecho
03-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Much appreciated. See if you can pack in a rotating supercell or even a towering Cb into that bottle. ;)

I'll need a butterfly net for that.