PDA

View Full Version : Snow !?

DarkSky
10-23-2009, 04:34 PM
My parents are up in New Liskeard and said they have 5cm of snow!! 'Makes me appreciate the Niagara climate so much when I heard that :) Although it was fairly cool here today (about 6-7C)

I enjoy not usually seeing snow accumulation until around January at times. Although this year it looks like it might come early...

Smokin Joe
10-24-2009, 04:10 PM
ya i envy your climate..........i've lived in orillia, barrie, aurora, newmarket, stouffville now moving to bradford and everywhere seems to be in some kind of snowbelt or suceptible to the cold sonner than preferred to one extent or another..........no snow till jan. sounds good to me can you make that happen north of lake ontario please lol thanks in advance!

DarkSky
10-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Hah. Well the downside is we only get a white Christmas about 50-60% of the time.

My parents are up in New Liskeard and said they have about 5cm of snow up there. It was 16C here today :D Although I shouldn't boast too much - with my luck I'll wake up to a foot of snow.

Speaking of weather.. E.C. has forecast some very strong winds tonight. The trees still have most of their leaves so I imagine things will look a lot different outside tomorrow morning.